Wisdom Migration & Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring IELTS Instructors, CELPIP Trainers, PR Counsellors, Study Visa Counsellors, PR Filing Officers, Study Visa Filing Officers, Telecallers & Front Desk Executives
Canadian Experience Class

This program offers qualified foreign students and workers a way to become permanent residents of Canada who live outside the province of Quebec. Qualified study permit holders who have graduated from an eligible program of study or work permit holders that have the required Canadian work experience are considered qualified enough to possibly go from temporary to permanent resident. These applications also do get priority processing by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Basic Requirements

For Foreign workers
  • Must have worked in Canada legally for at least 2 years full-time in an eligible occupation.
  • Must be proficient in English or French and apply either while in Canada or within a year of leaving a job in Canada.
For Foreign Students
  • Graduates of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution must have a year of full-time work experience in      Canada, in an eligible occupation after graduating.
  • After submitting the application for the Canadian experience class, work experience must be gained within 2 years.
  • Graduates must have completed either a full-time Canadian post secondary educational program of at least 2 years or even a one year master's program and an additional year of education in Canada, within a college or a university that is  recognized provincially or private CEGEPS.
Click here for general enquiries