Wisdom Migration & Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring IELTS Instructors, CELPIP Trainers, PR Counsellors, Study Visa Counsellors, PR Filing Officers, Study Visa Filing Officers, Telecallers & Front Desk Executives
Cultural, Academic or Research Visa

This visa may be required for those that are looking to work temporarily in Canada in a field relating to the arts, the academic or teaching sector, or research. Qualified applicants are given great opportunities to work with professionals in their own fields. Once approved, applicants can live and work in Canada for the time period specified on their work visa and this visa may even help applicants qualify for a skilled worker visa for permanent residency.

Basic Visa Requirements

To apply for this visa, applicants must have a job offer from a proper occupation, have enough experience, required skills and meet the basic visa requirements. The requirements are different depending on the case and the type of job, the job offer and other specifics. The following are the sub-categories:

Applicants in the film, entertainment and performing arts sub-category allows applications for workers in film and entertainment to be handled in a timely manner. This visa allows the entry of international talents to enter Canada and contribute to Canada's multi culture society.

The foreign academics sub-category allows eligible foreign academics to work for colleges or universities in Canada and share their knowledge throughout Canadian post secondary education.

The academic exchange sub-category allows guest lecturers, teachers and visiting professors the flexibility and exchanges at the post-graduation level.

Click here for general enquiries