Wisdom Migration & Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring IELTS Instructors, CELPIP Trainers, PR Counsellors, Study Visa Counsellors, PR Filing Officers, Study Visa Filing Officers, Telecallers & Front Desk Executives
Off-Campus Work Permit

This program allows full-time students that are already registered in a public Canadian college or university to work part time off-campus under a valid work permit. This temporary work permit for international students opens up many different employment opportunities without having the restrictions of a designated job offer that may require certain skills or experience.

This visa allows students to work in any occupation up to 20 hours a week off-campus during school and even full-time hours during school holidays and breaks. Also, this visa may still help in getting permanent residency while living in Canada.

Basic Requirements

International students may qualify for this temporary work permit, if they meet the following requirements:

  • Other than an ESL or FSL course, the student must be enrolled in a program of study as a full-time student.
  • Have a valid study visa and be following the terms and conditions of the study and work visa.
  • Have studied full time and kept an average GPA in a participating institution for at least 6 months before applying.
  • Continue to oblige by the terms and conditions of the study and work visa.
Click here for general enquiries